[Mauiusers] Re: [torqueusers] maui + torque job start rate

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 9 11:10:25 MDT 2009

Actually, I just checked out the Maui source code and it looks like you will
need to keep at least one of the neednodes calls (the one before the call to
pbs_runjob()), as Maui is not passing a host list into pbs_runjob(). If Maui
does pass in the hostlist to pbs_runjob(), the neednodes calls are probably not
needed.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.