[torqueusers] infiniband advice

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri Apr 3 08:32:21 MDT 2009

Hi all,
	I'm trying to figure out how to implement using multiple interfaces
in torque on the clients. The cluster is running fine now over gig-e
but I need to enable use of the Infiniband interface for MPI types of
jobs on it. Is it just as simple as making MPI aware of the interfaces
and just making sure the users call this version of MPI over IB? Or
are there some settings I should be looking at in torque/maui to
inform it of the IB interface and bind it to a queue or something? I'm
interested in hearing how some others handle it. Any advice on
infiniband in general would be great =). Thanks,

-Steve