[torqueusers] TORQUE Admin Guide Updated

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Apr 1 12:12:37 MDT 2009

Everyone,

The TORQUE admin guide (http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs/) has been recently updated. Some of the main changes include:

* Improved readability for some of the more cryptic/complicated parts of the documentation. We've also worked hard on making things more consistent--formatting and styles should now match better between pages in the docs.

* TORQUE client commands should now be up-to-date. Some of the client command docs were horribly out-dated. You should notice that the man pages and the on-line docs are synced up. We are also working on making some improvements to the readability of some of the man pages soon.

* The TORQUE installation steps are much improved.

* We have created a process to streamline the creation of TORQUE PDF's, so in the future we can create a new PDF as the docs are updated. Unfortunately, the docs folks haven't yet updated the PDF to be in sync with the latest changes. This should be forthcoming.

Also, as mentioned several months ago, we are going to be retiring the TORQUE wiki soon and will be sticking with the HTML admin guide from now on.

Regards,

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.