[torqueusers] Torque is not handling jobs to nodes

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:13:40 MDT 2008

Maybe your openMPI did not fine the location of libtorque when it was

run the command:

And make sure you see something like:

MCA ras: tm (MCA v1.0, API v1.3, Component v1.2.7)
MCA pls: tm (MCA v1.0, API v1.3, Component v1.2.7)

If you do then your openmpi has tm (pbs/torque) support to start jobs.
If not, and you have libtorque in a non standard location rebuilt
openmpi with:

./configure --with-tm=/path/to/torque

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing