[torqueusers] diasble notification mail by default

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Tue Sep 23 07:12:31 MDT 2008

I thought you could put  #PBS -m n in your batch scripts to disable
the mail. I'm not for certain. From the qsub man page:

-m mail_options
                Defines the set of conditions under which the
execution server will send a mail message about the job.  The
mail_options argument is a string  which  consists  of
                either the single character "", or one or more of the
characters "", "", and "".

                If the character "" is specified, no mail will be sent.

                For the letters "", "", and "":

                a  mail is sent when the job is aborted by the batch
system.

                b  mail is sent when the job begins execution.

                e  mail is sent when the job terminates.

                If the -m option is not specified, mail will be sent
if the job is aborted.