[torqueusers] Processing of -o and -k flags changed in v 2.3.3?

Al Taufer ataufer at clusterresources.com
Mon Sep 22 16:24:03 MDT 2008

Recent changes have been made to Torque to allow for either behavior.  A
configure option --disable-qsub-keep-override has been added and is
available in the torque-2.3.4-snap.200809221601.tar.gz snapshot and will
be in future snapshots of the 2.4 line.  Default behavior is now the
same as before.  Using the configure option will give the user the
flexibility to use -o -e to specify where the files should go.

Al