[torqueusers] Processing of -o and -k flags changed in v 2.3.3?

Tina Declerck tinad at nersc.gov
Tue Sep 16 18:06:54 MDT 2008

I just upgraded torque from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0.  After this change a users
submission script broke.  The
script looked like:

#PBS -N SECONDITER
#PBS -l nodes=16:ppn=2,walltime=00:30:00
#PBS -j oe
#PBS -k oe
#PBS -o job_src2.log

Prior to the upgrade the output file was written to the users home
directory in a filename called
SECONDITER.o123456

After the upgrade it tried to save teh output/error file in the
directory the job was submitted from and
assumed the job_src2.log was the directory in which to save the file.

I believe the correct handling was the previous version.  Has anyone
else seen this?  How should
these 2 options be handled?

Thank you,
Tina Declerck