[torqueusers] Compiling Torque in Cygwin

Douglas Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Thu Sep 11 16:10:59 MDT 2008

Josh,

Cluster Resources has written some custom tools that interface with
Microsoft's CCS and translate the information back to Moab through
Moab's native interface.

btw, that page is marketing but there are links on the right that have
step by step instructions on setting this up, including how to configure
the moab.cfg file.

- Douglas