[torqueusers] why nobody answers anything?

Claudio Destri Claudio.Destri at mib.infn.it
Thu Sep 11 15:49:01 MDT 2008

It seems that nobody can give any answers on why the property

 	resources_max.ncpus = some_number

is simply ignored by torque-pbs (version 2.3.3 and earlier).

I really would appreciate some reaction, even if to tell me that I haven't
understood anything of torque.

 			CLAUDIO DESTRI   Claudio.Destri at mib.infn.it
                         DIPARTIMENTO DI FISICA G. OCCHIALINI,
                         UNIVERSITA` MILANO-BICOCCA
                         PIAZZA DELLA SCIENZA 3, 20126 MILANO
                         tel: (39)(02)64482539  fax: (39)(02)64482585