[torqueusers] Compiling Torque in Cygwin

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Thu Sep 11 15:35:04 MDT 2008

Douglas Wightman wrote:
> Moab can integrate with Microsoft's computer cluster server.

Is there a resource manager type for CCS? Must I have then a CCS Server
in order to run a job on a Windows node? I don't see one documented here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/13.2rmconfiguration.shtml#type

But what about just straight clients? Lets say I'm running a Linux
cluster, and sometimes, I need to boot Windows in a Virtual Machine on a
compute node. Say that node runs XP, or even 2000, then can Moab not
schedule a job on that VM unless the node is running CCS?

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Engineer
Penguin Computing