[torqueusers] how can use infiniband nodes in torque

zhyang at lzu.edu.cn zhyang at lzu.edu.cn
Wed Sep 10 02:18:50 MDT 2008

I have a cluster,including 14 infinband nodes ,I want to know whether effec=
t in infiniband more fast than 1000M ethernet , I install mvaich,but I use =
torque submit job (use mpich2 and mavich),but I found the job running time =
is no diffence.I saw the document about mpich2,it said it support the infin=
iband. anybody used infiniband nodes? how can I using the infinband nodes? =
Need I try compiler the torque or mpich2=A1=A2mvaich(add some parametere)?

thanks

yang