[torqueusers] mixed 32/64 bit cluster

Jeff DeReus jdereus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 07:26:57 MDT 2008

As a joint project here we are attempting to integrate a mixed 32/64 bit
cluster.  I have not been able to find any documentation as to the success
of this in the past.

While the current 32 bit head can see the proper aspects of the 64 bit
nodes, no jobs are successfully pushed out.  Everything seems to be
communicating properly between nodes and ssh is properly set up.

Has anyone had any success with this type of project?  We would like to be
able to offer dual functionality and the possibility for users to have
access to the entire joint cluster.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff D