[torqueusers] pbs_mom unable to chdir to automounted dirs

Mary Ellen Fitzpatrick mfitzpat at bu.edu
Thu Oct 23 08:10:17 MDT 2008

Did not think of that.  I did edit the prologue script and in my  output
file, and I get the following at the top of the output file:

/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/prologue[53]: cd: /fs/userB1: [No such file
or directory]
It has to be with the automount.  I will reexamine my exports,
auto.home, auto.master, etc and see if I can find the problem.

The only other issue I see is that on userB, I can only get a FQDN for
userB and the nodes.  no shortname DNS resolution.
Although the nodes can resolve the short hostname for userB without
issue.  Not sure if this is an issue or not.

Thanks for all of your input.

--
Thanks
Mary Ellen