[torqueusers] Torque 2.3.3 on AIX 5.3

Atmane LARAS ALARAS at POLYMTL.CA
Wed Oct 22 14:01:26 MDT 2008

Thanks Al for your advice.

That's solve pbs_mom issue, but now I have problem submitting jobs with
memory reservation :

I did unset the queue memory resources option (resources_default.mem),
then jobs with no memory reservation run well, but when I try to specify
-l mem=xxx on command line or in pbs script, job are rejected with error.

mom_set_limits: entered
Job start failed.  Can't set "mem" limit: Unknown resource type .
pbs_mom: Error 0 (0) in TMomFinalizeChild, mom_set_limits failed

Atmane.