[torqueusers] pbs_mom unable to chdir to automounted dirs

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Wed Oct 22 07:52:41 MDT 2008

Hmm... strange. I am using torque 2.2.1. I use automounted nfs dirs
and don't seem to have any problems like that. Given that jobs work
for you after it gets mounted I'd be willing to think it might be
something with automounter. Sorry I have no other idea's for you.
Hopefully someone else might be able to chime in with something.

-Steve