[torqueusers] ha-torque using DRBD

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Oct 14 14:00:21 MDT 2008

If you have a NAS device, you can install the TORQUE software tree on
that then NFS mount this tree onto both masters rather than use DRBD.  I
read a recent thread from one of the torque users that they actually got
this working, but again, I haven't had the time recently to work on this
more.

    Stewart