[torqueusers] ha-torque using DRBD

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Tue Oct 14 13:07:52 MDT 2008

thanks Prakash

Stewart,

That's how my nodes are setup.

[root at ictc01n05 torque]# cat server_name
ictc01n01,ictc01n02

Right now, I just have a cronjob that runs every 5 minutes to rsync
/var/spool/torque/server_priv , and failover is done cold. Obviously
this has a high risk of have inconsistent torque data when a failover
occurs... Which is why I want to throw in DRBD in the mix.

Daniel Bourque
Sr. Systems Engineer
WeatherData Service Inc
An Accuweather Company