[torqueusers] ha-torque using DRBD

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Oct 14 12:08:03 MDT 2008

Daniel, Prakash,

This may indeed work now with the HA version of TORQUE.  I haven't had
the time or opportunity to work on it lately but have the same idea as
you Daniel.  The problem with TORQUE in tha past is as described by
Prakash.  But now that TORQUE, using the --HA option of 2.3.0+ versions,
allows you to have multiple entries in the "server_name" file, TORQUE
may no longer suffer from the same issues.

        Stewart