[torqueusers] ha-torque using DRBD

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Tue Oct 14 11:44:58 MDT 2008

Hi,

I tried this some months ago for Torque, but failed. Looks like, as
mentioned by Stewart Samuels in an earlier thread, TORQUE uses the
gethostbyname routine to identify the host and therefore, when
failingover, you eventually must have the failover node be identified
as the original system. Which is not the ideal thing to do in a
heartbeat environment.

Prakash