[torqueusers] Posting messages to torque mailing lists

Douglas Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Fri Oct 10 09:15:59 MDT 2008

The list is slightly moderated to avoid spam.  The moderation procedure
is this:

Your first post as a new member of the list needs to be approved by the
moderator to ensure you are a real person.  Once it is determined that
you are a real person moderation is turned off and all your subsequent
posts will go through without the need for moderator approval.

Hope that makes sense.

- Douglas