[torqueusers] Posting messages to torque mailing lists

Atmane LARAS ALARAS at POLYMTL.CA
Thu Oct 9 12:11:28 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have tried to send email to torqueusers mailing after subscription,
but I cannot get any feedback and even no copy was sent to me ?

Is there a procedure to post to torque mailing lists.

Thanks.