[torqueusers] assigning specific nodes to queues

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:58:04 MDT 2008

Hi,
	I constrain nodes to queue's without using acl_hosts. All I do is put
a feature in the server's node file like this:

node01 altix
node02 altix
node03 mac
node04 mac

then I have this in the configuration for each queue in torque:

set queue altix resources_default.neednodes = altix

set queue mac resources_default.neednodes = mac

That seems to do it for me. Hope this helps.

-Steve