[torqueusers] Job files not copied back at end of job

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Thu Oct 2 08:08:04 MDT 2008

scp should run under the job owner privileges, mcdiypp2 is this case
so as long as you have the proper ssh keys in place, you should be fine.

is /home/mcdiypp2 not available to all nodes via NFS ? or does
/home/mcdiypp2 exists on every nodes a different copy ?

Daniel Bourque
Sr. Systems Engineer
WeatherData Service Inc
An Accuweather Company