[torqueusers] config parameter names

Sarah Mulholland smm at rincon.com
Tue Nov 25 12:44:37 MST 2008

In the Maui Admin manual section 5.1.3 there are references to config parameters XFACTORWEIGHT and TARGETQUETIMEWEIGHT.   In appendix F I don't find these names, but I find XFWEIGHT and TARGETWEIGHT.

Are these synonymous?  Will either name work?  Is one name deprecated?  Or are they completely unrelated?

When using QOS, is it preferred that I add these as attributes on the QOS?  I notice that the values don't show up in "diagnose -Q" unless I put them as

QOS[foo] PRIORITY=1000 XFWEIGHT=7

Is this the better way to apply xfactorweight?