[torqueusers] 0-size .o and .e files?

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 21 12:04:41 MST 2008

Hi Andrew and list

The first suggestion may not work, I never tried it.
I use epilogue to kill stray MPI processes, as most people do.
Torque may get upset if you delete the .o .e files in the epilogue,
since the job still didn't finish, and the files are still on Mother
Superior.
Some Torque expert may clarify this.

The second suggestion is probably the way to go.

Gus Correa

Gustavo J. Ponce Correa, PhD - Email: gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
P.O. Box 1000 [61 Route 9W] - Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA