[torqueusers] Re: [Mauiusers] PBS RM extensions usage

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 20 13:25:20 MST 2008

Jay,

Look at this web page and I have gotten extensions to work with Maui:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/mwm/docs/
13.3.1pbsrmextensions.shtml

follow these directions and make sure your node has in NODECFG[]
ACCESS=SHARED

and this should work.  You might also want to give a property to your
nodes that are shared so  that the scheduler will only select those
nodes.
So where ppn=1 you can say ppn=1:shared as a property value only for
those shared node in torque.

Let me know if this helped.

Thanks

Jackie