[torqueusers] torque admin manual vs. administrator's guide

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Nov 20 11:14:49 MST 2008

Sarah,

Yes, that is the only piece of documentation that requires registration
to access. If you already have a CRI account for downloading Maui or
other CRI software you can just use that.

Our plan is to keep the TORQUE Admin PDF file up-to-date at least once a
month or every time the docs change (depending on how often they change).

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.