[torqueusers] small bug samples/fifo

Sarah Mulholland smm at rinconres.com
Tue Nov 18 09:48:48 MST 2008

I notice that on line 126 of src/scheduler.cc/samples/fifo/sort.c in cmp_queue_prio_asc, values with the same priority return a -1 instead of 0.  This looks to me like a mistake in a comparison routine for sorting.  I don't see where this routine gets called, so maybe it's never an issue.

Is there any documentation on the scheduling options beyond what's in the sched_config file?  I'm looking through the source code to make sure I understand the scheduling options, but a written description would be nice.  Is there anything written about what routines a scheduler must provide?

Sarah