[torqueusers] Re: rcp issue

Abhishek Gupta abhig at Princeton.EDU
Sat Nov 15 10:15:07 MST 2008

Hi Garrick,
Could you please explain me how to use this command? The description
says use it as  "$usecp <host>:<SRCdir> <DESdir>"
Since this thing is already mentioned in /etc/fstab, what is the purpose
of adding this again? Or I am understanding it incorrectly?
Abhishek Gupta.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:38:46AM -0500, Abhishek Gupta alleged:
 > > Hi,
 > > Is there any way that I can avoid usage of rcp command when the
 > > partitions are NFS mounted? I found that i can use $usecp for nfs
mounts
 > > that I need to add in a config file. Is there any other way?

Other than $usecp, no.  Why would you want another way?

-- Garrick Staples, GNU/Linux HPCC SysAdmin University of Southern
California