[torqueusers] rcp issue

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sat Nov 15 09:14:33 MST 2008

----- "Garrick Staples" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> Other than $usecp, no.  Why would you want another way?

Maybe to be absolutely sure that it never gets called ?

But that should be possible with something like:

$usecp    *:/ /

which is what we use for that.

I guess it would be possible for a configure time
directive that would make the test for usecp always
be true, but given that virtually everyone will need
to have a config file to do things like declare where
their health check script is, or to keep an eye on
free space in /tmp, for example, I'm not sure it would
make much sense.

cheers,
Chris