[torqueusers] Releasing TORQUE 2.3.5

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Nov 14 11:03:15 MST 2008

Everyone,

We are going to release an emergency version of TORQUE 2.3.5. The reason
for the quick release is an oversight that was made in 2.3.4 which
down-versioned the libtorque.so, causing pre-compiled binaries and other
programs to fail.

Yesterday we toyed with the idea of creating a symlink to
libtorque.so.0, but since there doesn't appear to be a clean way to do
this with autmake/autoconf, we are not going to do this.

We need to make sure there is a good official release available to all
users. Are there any objections to doing this? Any community developers
see a problem with this?

--
Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.