[torqueusers] torque 2.3.4 problem with mom_priv/confg and server_name

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Nov 13 12:56:31 MST 2008

----- "Martin Siegert" <siegert at sfu.ca> wrote:

> And an application that was compiled and linked with the
> former won't link with the latter and vice versa.

Only if there are ABI differences I would have thought,
and what CR realised is that there aren't (hence why they
tried to do this).

We've been running their binary versions of Moab against
Torque 2.3 using a symlink to provide the libtorque.so.0
that it expects for months now with no issues.

cheers,
Chris