[torqueusers] configure warning when install torque-2.3.4

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Nov 13 10:13:31 MST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 03:41:19AM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:

> ----- "Garrick Staples" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
>
> > "warnings" are never fatal.  "errors" are fatal.
> >
> > That warning is printed every time configure it run.
>
> Perhaps we could rename that warning to INFO: or
> something else that's not as ambiguous, especially
> to those for whom English might not be a first language ?
>
> They might take "WARNING" quite literally otherwise..

It is using a standard autoconf macro.  There is also an INFO macro, and there
was a reason why I did what I did.  But I don't remember.

University of Southern California

Revoke LDS Church 501(c)(3) Status - http://lds501c3.wordpress.com/