[torqueusers] Supercomputing 2008 and TORQUE BOF

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Nov 12 16:49:07 MST 2008

Everyone,

We've decided not to do a separate TORQUE BOF. Instead, those interested
in development can go to the development meeting at VPAC's booth and
those interested in the other topics usually covered by the BOF
(accomplishments of last year, road map looking forward, giving
suggestions, etc.) can stop by the Cluster Resources' booth (#623) and
attend one of our TORQUE sessions (every day the floor is open, at
11am). If you can't make the session, you can just stop by anytime!

Just stop by our booth to talk or learn more about Moab as well. We have
several "information pods" dedicated to our various products and use
cases. There is also a exhibitor forum session on Moab entitled:
"Moab-managed Clusters: Intelligently Control System Behavior, Speed
Workload Processing, and Reduce Power Usage." It is on Thursday, 2:30pm
- 3:00pm in Room 12A/12B.

Regards,

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.