[torqueusers] Problem making Torque RPMs on RHEL/CentOS 4.7 on ia64/Itanium via rpmbuild

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Mon Nov 10 16:40:53 MST 2008

Garrick, Jack,

I think I found the problem with "TORQUE_REVISION". Looks like someone
directly modified the code on the build machine so some code is being
distributed in the snapshots, but it isn't actually present in SVN. I've
scrubbed the build machine and restored a pure SVN checkout. I'm
releasing a new 2.3.4 snapshot now.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.