[torqueusers] Retiring the TORQUE Wiki

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Nov 4 06:32:19 MST 2008

IMHO, relative to the documentation standards, I have no issue with the
removal of the wiki.  However, I think it is imperative to maintain up
to date PDF versions in addition to the HTML versions.  The rationale
for this is that it is often difficult to navigate HTML files when
systems are behind firewalls and private networks. To manage such
systems, it is most convenient to have a set of documentation available
in the data centers for reference when problems arise or when
reconfiguration is necessary.

Just my $.02.

	Stewart