[torqueusers] Apache/PHP based job submission portal

Nate Woody Nate.A.Woody at runbox.com
Thu May 29 17:25:47 MDT 2008

Another alternative is to use the -u (http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/commands/qsub.shtml) argument in the job submission to cause the job to run as another user.  You'll need to muck with .rhosts to get this to work, and there are security implications.  http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/1.3advconfig.shtml#jobsubmithosts is some more information on setting that up.  I've used this in the past for webservices that submit jobs.  It works fine and is trivial to setup, you just have to decide if you're willing to bite the security bullet or not.

Best,
Nate