[torqueusers] Queue set up question

Steve Young chemadm at hamilton.edu
Wed May 28 17:02:29 MDT 2008

Hi Joseph,
	I bind certain resources to queue's with features. In the
server_priv/nodes file I put in something like this:

node0001  altix
node0002  altix
node0003  mac
node0004  mac

Then in qmgr I set them like this:

create queue mac
set queue mac queue_type = Execution
set queue mac resources_default.neednodes = mac
set queue mac resources_default.walltime = 24:00:00
set queue mac enabled = True
set queue mac started = True

create queue altix
set queue altix queue_type = Execution
set queue altix resources_default.neednodes = altix
set queue altix resources_default.walltime = 24:00:00
set queue altix enabled = True
set queue altix started = True

I'm assuming your using pbs_sched as a scheduler. Hope this helps,

-Steve