[torqueusers] Queue set up question

Joseph Norris jnorris at ucmerced.edu
Wed May 28 15:27:58 MDT 2008

I have set up two queues  - I have 8 nodes in my IB queue and the rest
in ethernet queue.

The IB queue is set for particular users using qmgr.  I have a user that
set his pbs script to IB queue and he is a valid user of the IB queue.
He wanted is job to run only on these nodes however the job ran on all
of the nodes and also jumped to the other queue.

What am I missing so as to set the queues that jobs can not cross from
one to the other.

thanks for all your help.

--
Joseph Norris
Application Developer & Server Adminstrator
jnorris at ucmerced.edu