[torqueusers] Overriding command line options in the Torquesubmitfilter ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun May 25 17:43:13 MDT 2008

----- "Matney Sr, Kenneth D." <matneykdsr at ornl.gov> wrote:

> Hi Chris,

Hello Ken,

> What we have done at ORNL for quite some time is to script qsub.

I did ponder that, but it strikes me as being potentially
quite complicated.  I'd rather not risk breaking things more
than I have to. :-)

I think I'd rather get the submit filter to print an error
and exit with -1 (which qsub is meant to understand as the
job being rejected for a policy reason).

cheers,
Chris