[torqueusers] 'unexpected line' 'got XX lines' with OSC's mpiexec

chenyong cy163 at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 03:44:40 MDT 2008

Hello ALL, I installed OSC's mpiexec version 0.82 on my IBM BladeCenter JS21 cluster.When I ran the testing program runtests.pl shipping with the package, I got some message lines contain words like 'unexpected line' and 'got XX lines, expected 0'. These words make me unsure about whether the biult mpiexec is fine to work.  I do need your help.  Please help  Looking forward to your reply.  Thank you very much in advance!!!  Felix