[torqueusers] Kill Jobs that are submitted directly to the nodes

Aditya Sinha adityasinha.sinha at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:48:04 MDT 2008

Hello ,

I was wondering if there is a setting in PBS / Torque where in if a user
submits jobs directly via ssh"ing" to the node it would be killed .
I could not find anything in the manual for it . Though I am looking at
some of the university sites and they say that they do indeed stop users
from directly going to the nodes in the queue and submit jobs . Any help
in this matter would be greatly appreciated .

--

Thanks and Regards ,

Aditya Sinha
Systems Admin / Analyst
George Stan's / Ruxandra Dima's Research Group
1505 / 1308 Crosley Towers
University of Cincinnati
001-773-592-7413
Email : adityasinha.sinha at gmail.com
Webpage : http://homepages.uc.edu/~sinhaaa/

"As we all know 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2 ."