[torqueusers] Accounting Logfile Parameters

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri May 16 15:06:08 MDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:54:51PM -0500, Charles Johnson alleged:
> Reading the log files and the torque source files, I cannot find the
> intended meaning of "ctime, or etime." qtime is the time the job
> entered the queue (in seconds after the epoch, I presume). What are
> the other 2?

This is from the pbs_job_attributes manpage:

       ctime  The time that the job was created.

       etime  The time that the job became eligible to run, i.e. in a queued state while residing in an  exe-
              cution queue.

University of Southern California