[torqueusers] jobs completing with processes still running - SOLVED

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu May 8 15:11:45 MDT 2008

For amusement, I have included how we build openMPI  with OFED (Cisco
IB support)  and TM. With the intel compilers.

./configure --prefix=/home/software/rhel4/openmpi-1.2.6/intel-10.0 --
with-tm=/usr/local/torque --with-openib=/usr CC=icc CXX=icpc FC=ifort
F77=ifort

I hope that helps.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp