[torqueusers] changing Job attribute defaults

David Grundy grundy at uvic.ca
Thu May 8 14:38:27 MDT 2008

Hello All:

I am totally new to PBS and I have a question that I think should be
relatively easy to answer although I can't seem to find an answer.  I am
working with a small test cluster that is running torque-2.0.0p11.  I am
wondering how I can change the KEEP_FILE job attribute so that it is set
to KEEP_FILE=oe by default instead of KEEP_FILE=n as it seems to be
right now.  I know I can use the -k option with qsub when I submit a job
but I would like to know how to change the default for all jobs
submitted.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

David