[torqueusers] lamboot, mpirun, pbs nodefile, and torque

bkovacs at fusiongeo.com bkovacs at fusiongeo.com
Mon Jun 30 13:53:03 MDT 2008

Hi,
I use lamboot with mpi to run my jobs. With torque and pbs I understand I
need PBS_NODEFILE to get a list of nodes for the mpirun to use. I am using
a bash script to keep all the variables and job info. The thing is that I
need the jobs to run from the head node not the compute node that the
PBS_NODEFILE is stored on. How do I get all the jobs to run from the head
node and have it able to have the PBS_NODEFILE on the head node?
Thank you,
BB