[torqueusers] Recommendation for production clusters

Bu Khamsin, Ahmed M ahmed.bukhamsin at aramco.com
Wed Jun 25 02:44:20 MDT 2008

Hi all,
In our data center we are running different versions of torque in our clusters with different configurations some with maui and some with pbs_sched. We are facing a lot of problems some times jobs are not running and some times jobs die.

Would you please help us to find the best stable version of torque so we can install it in all our production clusters to eliminate the problems that could appears because of unstable versions?

Regards,
Ahmed Bukhamsin
SAUDI ARAMCO, EXPEC Computer center, HPC team
+966 3 873-0852