[torqueusers] GSSAPI Branch - Jobs stay queued

Georg Troska georg.troska at cern.ch
Mon Jun 23 06:16:39 MDT 2008

Hi,
I'm running a cluster with the GSSAPI-Brach of Torque. A dozen nodes
are available. The svn-version in 1657.

My problem:

Since a while I'm only able to submit 2 jobs. They are running on one
dubblecore node. If I submit more jobs they stay in queued state. When
the first jobs are finished the other jobs stay still in queued state.
Submitting more jobs takes them into queued state.

I tried to restart the pbs-server, then I was able to submit two more
jobs.

Any idea?

Thanks Georg