[torqueusers] Queue to node mapping with TORQUE only

Davide Cesari dcesari at arpa.emr.it
Fri Jun 20 09:28:57 MDT 2008

HI,
	I have Torque 2.1.10 (shipped with Fedora 8) without Maui/Moad and I
noticed by trial-and-error that, in my case,
"resources_default.neednodes" requires a node name, not a node property
as specified in the documentation, maybe something has changed in more
recent versions of Torque!?
	Davide

--
Servizio IdroMeteorologico ARPA Emilia Romagna
  E-mail:    dcesari at arpa.emr.it
  Home page: http://www.webalice.it/o.drofa/davide/
  Address:   ARPA-SIM, Viale Silvani 6, 40122 Bologna, Italy