[torqueusers] qhold not functional

Walid walid.shaari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:01:07 MDT 2008

Hi,

I used to use different versions of OpenPBS, and Torque upto 2.1.8, since
then i have not experminted with new releases. the job is a simple sleep
command to check the functionality of qhold, it use to work like this
qhold job
qrerun job
and the hold is set with no errors/nor complainst?

regards

Walid